The Amberol self-watering CNS-1P Up-the-Pole Flower Basket is large enough to create a fabulous flower display and can mount to almost any pole, post or bollard. Most any size pole acceptable. If you choose to purchase only one basket to pole mount, then you will need to also purchase banding. This is not necessary when order two baskets per pole.
- Double walled construction keeps plants cool in summer and insulated in winter
- Integral water reservoir provides permanent water source
- Aquafeed™ self-watering capillary action matting
- Easy access filling points
- Optional lift-out liners for quick, safe and easy off-site planting up - idea for seasonal changeovers
- Made with carbon friendly recyclable polyethylene
- Virtually maintenance free
- With optional Amberol brackets baskets are lockable for added security
|Compost Cubic Ft
Amberol is a UK company established in 1969. They produce a wide variety of self-watering planters perfect for residential use as well as large public places.
This item is a special order. Once an order is placed, Amberol will begin fabrication of your order, generally taking about 6 to 8 weeks. We then piggy-back their orders with our Agriframes orders to keep shipping and pricing as reasonable as possible.
Amberol pioneered and developed a unique self-watering system called AquafeedTM. These planters save time, water and money. No question.
The concept is as remarkable as it is simple: a series of high capacity capillary-action wicks “suck” water up from a sub-soil water reservoir onto dispersal matting, from which water spreads evenly to the compost overlaying it, keeping it optimally moist at all times.
As a result, plants stay healthy and look stunning for longer. Why? Because plant roots grow towards the water source, absorbing only the water and nutrient they need.
Evaporation is also kept to a minimum, therefore self-watering planters need only be topped up once or twice a week, saving you time, water and money.