The self-watering Cup & Saucer planter is designed as a hanging planter.
- Supplied with the unique AquafeedTM self-watering capillary action wick and dispersal matting system that keeps compost optimally moist and plants healthy and strong
- Generous sub-soil water reservoir provides permanent water source and keeps evaporation to a minimum
- Double walled construction keeps plants cool in summer and insulated in winter
- Easy access filling points allow units to be topped up no more than once or twice a week
- Overflow holes above the dispersal pad prevent roots becoming saturated
- Made in Britain with recyclable polyethylene, units are virtually maintenance free and are carbon friendly
Custom made planter and is non-returnable.
Amberol is a UK company established in 1969. They produce a wide variety of self-watering planters perfect for residential use as well as large public places.
We have limited stock of the CAS-0P basket in Sunflower, but all other colors will be a special order item. Allow 10 to 12 weeks. Once an order is placed, Amberol will begin fabrication of your order, generally taking about 6 to 8 weeks. We then piggy-back their orders with our Agriframes orders to keep shipping and pricing as reasonable as possible.
Amberol pioneered and developed a unique self-watering system called AquafeedTM. These planters save time, water and money. No question.
The concept is as remarkable as it is simple: a series of high capacity capillary-action wicks “suck” water up from a sub-soil water reservoir onto dispersal matting, from which water spreads evenly to the compost overlaying it, keeping it optimally moist at all times.
As a result, plants stay healthy and look stunning for longer. Why? Because plant roots grow towards the water source, absorbing only the water and nutrient they need.
Evaporation is also kept to a minimum, therefore self-watering planters need only be topped up once or twice a week, saving you time, water and money.