The Amberol Parade planters are proportioned to fit both large and small situations. The new Nexus range of planters are designed to be interlocking with a simple-to-install molded key facilitating the design of creating walls of planters in lines or at right angles.
Easily provide space separation between parking and pathways, create secluded seating areas for restaurants or home decks.
Offered in 22 colors. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.
- Supplied with the unique AquafeedTM self-watering capillary action wick and dispersal matting system that keeps compost optimally moist and plants healthy and strong
- Generous sub-soil water reservoir provides permanent water source and keeps evaporation to a minimum
- Double walled construction keeps plants cool in summer and insulated in winter
- Easy access filling points allow units to be topped up no more than once or twice a week
- Overflow holes above the dispersal pad prevent roots becoming saturated
- Made in Britain with recyclable polyethylene, units are virtually maintenance free and are carbon friendly
Ships in: Custom Order - 6 to 8 weeks
Ships from: Maryland
Amberol is a UK company established in 1969. They produce a wide variety of self-watering planters perfect for residential use as well as large public places.
We have a limited supply of some of their planters in-house. Most are supplied via custom orders due to the large selection of containers as well as colors available. Once an order is placed, Amberol will begin fabrication of your order, generally taking about 6 to 8 weeks. We then piggy-back their orders with our Agriframes orders to keep shipping and pricing as reasonable as possible.
Amberol pioneered and developed a unique self-watering system called AquafeedTM. These planters save time, water and money. No question.
The concept is as remarkable as it is simple: a series of high capacity capillary-action wicks “suck” water up from a sub-soil water reservoir onto dispersal matting, from which water spreads evenly to the compost overlaying it, keeping it optimally moist at all times.
As a result, plants stay healthy and look stunning for longer. Why? Because plant roots grow towards the water source, absorbing only the water and nutrient they need.
Evaporation is also kept to a minimum, therefore self-watering planters need only be topped up once or twice a week, saving you time, water and money.