Pamela Crawford Border Column Kits with wooden posts are offered in 4 heights: 30", 36" 42" and 48".
- One 18" Ground Spike
- One 4 x 4 Post
- One 9" Gripping Disk to attach the planter of your choice
are made from Northern White Cedar, widely used for outdoor furniture
and is exceptionally rot-resistant. The cypress species requires no
chemical preservatives. The columns have been stained black and have
softly rounded corners. You may also purchase the component pieces
without the column and paint or stain your own 4 x 4 post at your
desired length. All component pieces are sold in black only.
- Drive the spike into the ground, using a piece of wood so hammer does not strike metal directly.
- Insert wooden column into top of spike and secure with wood screws (included).
- Place 9″ steel disk on top and secure with wood screws (included).
any of the four Basic Basket Planters, filled with plants, onto the
disk so that center locator pin fits into center hole of basket bottom.
- Rotate basket clockwise until disk grips wires.
can turn the basket every week or so to achieve even growth. Just
rotate counter-clockwise until the back is at the front, then turn
clockwise to lock again. Or you can lift off the basket and replace it
with another freshly planted basket at any time.