Finally a cost effective Fruit Cage kit! Engineered in galvanized steel tubing to resist rust. Upright tube diameter 19mm (3/4"); cross poles 16mm.
Includes: door, all-in-one soft net, clips and ties, ground hooks, all necessary connectors and hole maker
Dimensions: 8.2’ wide x 16.4’ long x 6’ high
Agriframes Workmanship & Materials Limited Guarantee
Garden Artisans will extend the following Agriframes warranty to customers within the United States.
We guarantee all coated structures for 10 years from the date of production. If in that time you discover a material or workmanship defect, we will repair or replace your product subject to the conditions set out below:
- We guarantee that coated structures will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of production.
- If a product proves defective during this period, depending on the nature of the fault, the length of time it has been in possession of the customer, and the usage during that period, we will at our complete discretion offer one of the following options:
a. A full or partial refund of the purchase price; or
b. Direct or like-for-like replacement of the product; or
c. Repair of the product at our own cost; or
d. Provide replacement parts or materials at our own cost; or
e. A discount on a future purchase.
3. Any claim under this guarantee must be made in writing to: Garden Artisans, 6761 Baymeadow Drive, Ste A, Glen Burnie, MD 21060 (or by email to email@example.com)
4. The claim must be accompanied by documentary proof of the purchase and provide sufficient details of the apparent defect or fault to enable us to be able to understand and investigate the problem fully.
Please retain details of your purchase in case of any issues which may require resolution in the future.
- Following any claim to us, in accordance with clause 4 above, you may be asked to:
a. Provide additional details of the alleged defect or fault; and/or
b. Return the product to us; and/or
c. Permit us reasonable facilities to inspect it.
Failure to supply this information within 14 days of its being made by us may invalidate the claim.
- This guarantee applies to products purchased, delivered to, and used within the United States only.
- We reserve the right not to accept a claim if we are of the opinion that:
a. The product has been accidentally or deliberately damaged following delivery;
b. The product has not been installed or used in accordance with any associated manufacturer or supplier instructions or guidelines;
c. The product has been otherwise used for a purpose not intended or normally recognized for its nature, design, specification or size;
d. The damage or fault results wholly or substantially from reasonable wear and tear or is part of the normal expected aging process of the product such as rusting, discoloration or cracking.
e. The damage results wholly or partially from inadequate maintenance or from normal wear and tear including damage resulting from extreme weather, contact with a corrosive substance such as salt or impact with another object.
f. Where applicable, the product has not been coated with a polymer protective layer and this was drawn to your attention at the time of purchase.
8. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a claim if it is notified to us more than one calendar month after you became aware of the defect or fault giving rise to it or at any time after the term of this guarantee has expired.
9. This guarantee applies only to products purchased direct from us and not via any third-party and this guarantee does not create or otherwise give rise to any rights to any third party.
10. We will not consider claims for any consequential or any other direct or indirect financial loss.
11. We shall not be obligated to furnish service under this guarantee to repair damage resulting from or connection to commercial or professional use.
12. Our responsibility to repair or replace defective products is the sole and exclusive remedy provided by this guarantee. We will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages however they may arise or be caused.
13. This guarantee is offered on and applicable to orders placed after 1st January 2011.
14. We reserve the right to alter, amend or withdraw any term of this guarantee at any time at our absolute discretion and such alteration, amendment or withdrawal shall take effect immediately upon its communication to the customer in writing (and for the purposes of this condition, writing includes communication by email, facsimile transmission or any other equivalent or similar method of communication).