The Flat Bottom Bowl Planter by Riverside is recommended for interior and exterior use — regardless of climate- because they won't chip or crack. Made of strong and durable polyethylene, these planters are very lightweight and easy to ship and handle. Available in over 40 colors. Measurements and colors may vary slightly.
Due to their ample size, these bowl planters are often used in water gardens or as reservoirs for recirculating fountains.
**You will be prompted to choose your color when you add planters to your cart.**
Riverside planters are non-returnable.
Ships in: 10 days
Ships from: Kentucky
Riverside products are made in the USA and are offered in several unique colors. Sub-irrigation systems available for most planters. All planters are single walled.
Riverside planters are made of durable polyethylene so there is no worry of breakage, chipping, or cracking. For indoor or outdoor use.
Planters will be drilled for drainage upon request. Otherwise, planters ship with no drain holes.
All Riverside products are non-returnable.
MANUFACTURER'S LIMITED WARRANTY
Riverside Plastics, Inc. warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship, according to the following terms and conditions.
- The limited warranty for the Product extends for EIGHT (8) years beginning on the date of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover product used for any application other than for which it was designed.
- Riverside agrees to replace any product found to be defective in workmanship or material.
- Riverside agrees to replace in kind any defective product so determined defective by Riverside
- This guarantee does not include replacement required because of misuse, abuse, or normal wear and tear.
- Riverside’s warranty is limited to the replacement of the product and no other cost involved including freight.