Hanging baskets offer the quintessential floral display. Their stunning cascades of wonder and color lift the spirit whatever the season. High quality commercial grade self-watering hanging basket.
- 18.5" Diameter x 10.6" Deep
- Holds 1.6 gallons of water in reservoir
- Holds 0.52972 cubic feet of compost
- Supplied with the unique AquafeedTM self-watering capillary action wick and dispersal matting system that keeps compost optimally moist and plants healthy and strong
- Generous sub-soil water reservoir provides permanent water source and keeps evaporation to a minimum
- Double walled construction keeps plants cool in summer and insulated in winter
- Easy access filling points allow units to be topped up no more than once or twice a week
- Overflow holes above the dispersal pad prevent roots becoming saturated
- Made in Britain with recyclable polyethylene, units are virtually maintenance free and are carbon friendly
Call or email for shipping quote for multiple baskets.
Ships in: 1 to 3 days
Ships from: Maryland
Amberol pioneered and developed a unique self-watering system called AquafeedTM. These planters save time, water and money. No question.
The concept is as remarkable as it is simple: a series of high capacity capillary-action wicks “suck” water up from a sub-soil water reservoir onto dispersal matting, from which water spreads evenly to the compost overlaying it, keeping it optimally moist at all times.
As a result, plants stay healthy and look stunning for longer. Why? Because plant roots grow towards the water source, absorbing only the water and nutrient they need.
Evaporation is also kept to a minimum, therefore self-watering planters need only be topped up once or twice a week, saving you time, water and money.