Posted on Oct 26, 2017 | by J Kirkpatrick
In my book, it is pretty easy to choose a gardening gift; but maybe that’s because I am a gardener. So to help those who are not gardeners sort through the myriad of gift choices, we thought it might be nice to put together a little gift guide for those who wish to purchase a meaningful gift for a friend or family member that is a gardener, yet know nothing at all about gardening. So here goes….
First, perhaps think of your goal. Are you working within a price range or are you just on the hunt for something unique or that will have special meaning to the recipient?
If working within a price range, choose a main category, like “garden décor & art” or “gardening supplies” and then scroll toward the bottom on the left-hand side to choose your price level. This will help you keep within your budget. See examples below.
- Gardening Gloves
- Miniature gardening items
- Decorative Gardening Stakes
- Small statuary items
$30 to $60
- Wall Signs with the gardener in mind
- Statuary – concrete, aluminum and more
- Watering cans – heavy-duty to whimsical
$60 to $100
- Yoga Frogs – Tai Chi Frogs
- Lots of different statuary pieces – birds, dogs, cherubs and more
- Bird Feeders
- Wind Spinners
But if unique is more what you are looking for – we have that too!
- Giant Portrait of Mother Nature
- Cast stone Heron Statues
- Stratasphere Kinetic Wind Sculpture
- Elephant Watering Can
- Elephant Planter
- Lighted Dog Topiary Frames
As you can see, we have got you covered when it comes to gardening gifts! Having trouble finding what you need, give us a call – we are always glad to help.